1. Cindy McKinney, Accountant
2. Thomas Pavlock, Partner
3. Roger Brainard, MIS Director, Senior Associate
4. James Newton, Marketing Coordinator
5. Matthew Kuehnle, Project Architect, Cleveland OH Office
6. Ronald Broida, Concept Development and Visualization
7. Jean DeWolff, Administrative Director
8. Michael Holvey, Controller
9. David Bono, Senior Associate
10. Deborah Capriotti, Administrative Assistant
11. Richard Perry, Principal
12. C.E.DeWolff, Senior Partner
13. Matthew Metyk, Senior Associate, Cleveland OH Office
Located in Rochester, New York, and Cleveland, Ohio, The DeWolff
Partnership Architects specializes in the planning and design of health-
care, senior living facilities, sports and recreation, justice and corrections,
corporate and commercial,education, high technology, and municipal facilities.
Founded in 1963, the firm has since evolved into a partnership whose employees
are focused on service and quality. The firm takes pride in our efforts to provide
each of our clients with an unprecedented level of service. As a consequence,
we pledge to treat each client as our only client.
The mission of DeWolff Partnership Architects is to competently create spatial
and effective environments, conscientiously dedicated to the comfort and existence
of every human being and their function in life and society as a whole. We shall
strive to perpetuate our influence on our culture in order to realize the rewards
of satisfying our clients and therefore, just as importantly, ourselves.
DeWolff Partnership Architects welcome the design challenges presented by
new projects. We look forward to developing innovative design solutions to
meet every project requirement and creating outstanding facility designs
for this decade and beyond.